Getting From Where You are To Where You Want to Be
Life Coaching differs from Counseling in that Counseling helps people overcome ISSUES that have them stymied, whereas LIFE COACHING helps people define the steps that need to be taken to accomplish their plans for the future, and then monitors the STEP BY STEP process of implementing the plan.
Life Coaching is a must for people who want to make a career change, but are not sure in which direction they should go, what additional training will be necessary, and how they will finance a major life change. Life Coaching is also used by students and parents of K-12 home-schoolers to develop their unique learning plan, and to keep on track to accomplish the objective. Call 609-646-6786 for more information.
Consider LIFE COACHING if:
- You are bored with your job.
- Your marriage is falling apart.
- You need new friends.
- You are experiencing the empty nest syndrome.
- You want more education.
- You want a career change.
- You want to add life to your life.
- You want to start a business.
- You want to undertake a major creative activity.
- Your children are driving you crazy.
- You want to finish your master’s degree.
- You want to learn to play an instrument.
- You want to develop writing skills.
- You want to determine how you can best serve the Lord.
- You want to start an outreach ministry.
- You want to get to know your neighbors.
- You want to maintain quality long-distance relationships with friends and family.
- You want to provide essential viable help for an overseas ministry or missionary.
- You need to learn how to manage your budget.
Please call 609-646-6786 or Contact Us for more information.